Definitions and interpretation
collectively all information that you submit to Super Botanic via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below(Cookies);
Super Botanic, or us
UK and EU Cookie Law
the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
User or you
any third party that accesses the Website or uses our services and is not either (i) employed by Super Botanic and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Super Botanic and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
the website that you are currently using, www.Superbotanic.co.uk, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
a. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d. "including" is understood to mean "including without limitation";
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
b. Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
c. IP address (automatically collected);
d. Web browser type and version (automatically collected);
e. Operating system (automatically collected);
f. A list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Website, and the site you exit to (automatically collected);
g. information about your business activities
Our use of Data
5. For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, Super Botanic is the "data controller".
6. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
7. All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
8. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website or services. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
a. internal record keeping;
b. improvement of our products / services;
c. our website services (to which you subscribe)
d. email notifications and/or newsletters;
Breaches of Data Protection Principles
9. If you consider that the data protection principles have not been followed in respect of personal data about yourself or others, you should raise the matter with Super Botanic immediately by emailing info@Superbotanic.co.uk. Any data protection breach will be taken seriously and looked into as a matter of urgency.
10. Vinegar Creative will only use your personal data for marketing purposes to provide the information you have given your consent to receive from us, such as newsletters and email notifications, via the specific opt-in forms at our marketing seminars, the re-consent email sent to you in May 2018, or via this website
11. You may opt out of receiving this information at any time by:
– unsubscribing via our communication tool Mailchimp. You can do this by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email which will take you to the unsubscribe form – you then need to fill in your email address and press the unsubscribe button again and you will no longer receive the information.
– Sending us an email clearly explaining what you no longer wish to receive – info@Superbotanic.co.uk
– Completing the Contact Us form on our website clearly explaining what you no longer wish to receive
12. Where you opt out of receiving marketing information, this will not apply to data you may have provided in connection with services you have purchased from us.
Third party websites and services
13. Super Botanic may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
17. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
18. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Controlling use of your Data
19. Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the use of Data for subscribing to our email notices / newsletters
20. If your data is used to send you email notices / newsletters, you will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe at any time.
21. We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing
Functionality of the Website
21. To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
Accessing your own Data
23. You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Super Botanic (where such Data is held) for which a small fee may be charged.
24. Data security is of great importance to Super Botanic and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website, or during the course of doing business with us.
25. If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
26. We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
28. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
29. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a pop-up requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Super Botanic to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
30. This Website may place the following Cookies:
Type of Cookie Purpose: Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
31. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
32. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
33. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
36. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
This policy was updated on 30 March 2021
How to contact us
Email – info@Superbotanic.co.uk
Website – via the contact form
These terms and conditions were adapted using a document from Rocket Lawyer (https://www.rocketlawyer.co.uk)